Vinh Ha Long Bay-Viet Nam

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Introduction

    Hi! My name is Hong T Nguyen. I came from Viet Nam - a Asia country. I have been living in America for three years. I am studying in ESL 0106 and really enjoy learning it, but it is very difficult too. I wish to speak English like Americans, and my ambition is to become a pharmacist. I think, it is an elusive goal for me, by I will try as I can. I like reading, cooking, watching handmade shows on YouTube, etc.;. I both working and studying at the same time, because I need money to pay my bills and utilities. I work at nails salon after I my class time and every weekend. America is the best country for me to study and work, I have more chances for my life here. I was born in a beautiful country, every body is very friendly. I really miss my country, I have a lot of memories about my family, my friends, etc.; that I do not want to forget.

3 comments:

  1. I can see you have the passion to learn the American English.Talking ESL classes will really help you restructure your grammar and writing.I look forward to seeing you do very well in the ESL classes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hong
    I admire the fact that you work and study at the same time because it takes a very hardworking person to be able combine those two. I'm sure with time you would find English very easy and you would be able to speak it the way you want.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    Hang you are talented student; and you will achieve whatever your dream is in the future.

    ReplyDelete