Vinh Ha Long Bay-Viet Nam

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Healtthy



     Now not many people spend time cooking meals at home. They usually eat outside: restaurants, fast-food stores, etc., or fast-frozen food which are very convenience. They also have not enough time to clean house even if it is necessary to do. In the news article, which I added above, talks about food environment can impact people's food intake. When you read this study, you will know a clear environment like: offices, houses, kitchens, etc., make you have a good behaviors. You can control what you eat, what healthy food for yourself. A fresh environment helps for your health so. As I am sitting in a living room full of discs, books, a dirty desk, etc., I does not feel comfortably. I want to clean it; I want it has to be neat and orderly, and I also get some sweet food like: chocolate, bakes, candies to make me feel better. Sometimes I overeat, but I do not know the main reasons as this study said boring, sadness, environment could be causes.   

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hong,
    This topic is a really good topic. I love to cook at home, but it takes to much time. Fast foods are everywhere no a days and most people don't have enough time to cook and they prefer to go and eat outside.

    ReplyDelete